We very much look forward to welcoming you to Derby and wish you a great stay with us.
Please take a moment to read through our house rules and complete the information below to receive Free WIFI during your stay.
- Our properties are located in a very quiet private residential area, a no noise rule after 11pm is strictly enforced, neighbours will call the police if this is abused.
- We have a strict NO PARTY RULE, we cannot allow any outside guests in addition to the number you have booked for.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the apartment.
- No pets allowed.
- CCTV is operation for your safety and security.
- Check out is 10am please return the key and fob to the lock box. A £30 charge will be incurred for any loss or unreturned key or fobs.
- Upon your departure please remove your rubbish - our local council are very strict about rubbish disposal. Please tie up rubbish in black bags.
- Please ensure rubbish bags are taken to one of the bins which are located at parking area and please make sure put them in allocated bin.
- One car parking space is allocated for one apartment.
- Any damage will be chargeable.